Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bewilderment.

I really wonder what I had been doing during the pre prelims post prelims pre O-level period. Cos I cannot remember the studying process at all! Only the playing process(es) lololol. I do remember the freaking out just before the individual papers though, but somehow all the drama was all in vain cos I was able to do the papers and results came back proving that I did do them reasonably right. However, the feeling now just isn't the same at all for exams in JC, and neither are the results. It creates the impression that I breezed through Os so much easier than I had imagined.

Months-old photos from D-day,















SOMEONE, BAN ME FROM THE COMPUTER.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, hey dear,i mean, hey BABY! (lol.) you might want to consider parking your keyboard with someone.. -eyes ching- heh.. anyway, i LOVE YOU. thanks for your tag.. saw it a few days ago. and ya, come to thk of it, i realised i complained abt o lvls for nth. hurr. oh well, see you soon dear =) love, cherie

5:11 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

SEE YOU ON SATURDAY LOVE! (:

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaa wtv cherie. i miss all of you. anw, (f), (g) and (j) always too. :) <3, chingxz

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home